- Make boozy cherry jam. No...I haven't made it yet! Sigh. I know. It is on tap for tonight, though!
- Make the chipotle cherry jam-so excited about this. Super easy since I'll have the cherries pitted!
- Complete my patch quilt. The large squares are done, so I am closer to piecing it all together
- Start on a baby quilt for a friend. This one I can't wait to do...I may bump it above the patch quilt!!
- Make a new summer apron with the cherry design and smaller cherry print for the pockets and straps. Add the red lace as a trim-so fun and cute.
- Edit my Yellowstone pics-I can't believe its been almost a month since I was there!!
- Draft the new craft studio construction plans. This has been a work in progress. I am excited to announce the horrible, dark, and cluttered garage and car port will be torn down to be rebuilt into my new, shiny craft studio. It will also have a loft for all of my storagy/normal garage things as well. This will really free up some room in the house, so ready for this change!
- Complete the landscape designs for the back yard. These are actually almost done in their draft form. I need to complete the craft studio plans first though.
There's so much more that I want to add onto this list, but I think for now that should do. A month and a half to do 7 things? I've done more with less time!
What's on your summer craft list?
“You can’t wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club.” — Jack London